Sunday 8 June 2014

Does Culture of LIES and DECEIT Still Exist in Land Registry,


IF YOU DO'NT PROTEST  WHEN YOU KNOW  YOU HAVE BEEN SHAFTED--THEN ALL THOSE GALLANT  BOYS WHO DIED ON D-DAY GAVE THEIR  LIVES IN VAIN. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED-THE NAME OF THIS  GAME - IS NAME & SHAME
Sent on Thursday 5/6/2014   to   PAUL TROTTER- LAND REGISTRY

Dear Paul

Thank you for your apology for the delay in answering my F.O.I. request, “Please Confirm Existence and supply a Copy of the Authentic Copy of Original Survey Plans” submitted on the 2nd May 2014, and your explanation as follows –

I refer to your e-mail dated 2nd MAY 2014, and I must first apologise   for the Delay In Dealing With Your Enquiry.

 In View Of The Contents I Am Referring This Matter To One Of Our Senior Officers And He Will Consider It As Soon As Possible, I Should Say However That The Senior Officer Concerned Is Here In The Office To-Day And Tomorrow, But Is Then Away For A Further Week Or So, It May Be That He Is Unable To Contact You Further Until His  Return , Regards,  PAUL TROTTER,

My Reply  to Land Registry 5th June 2014 

 I am a little Disappointed  and Bewildered  that  my Simple  F.O.I. Request  for a copy of the "Authentic Copy" of the Survey  Plans  that the Head of Land Registry , MALCOLM DAWSON O.B.E  assured IAIN WRIGHT  M.P.  Member of Parliament for Hartlepool, was available, now appears Difficult to Produce for Inspection ?

If I don’t receive a Copy of this Document in the next fourteen (14) days I believe I will be justified in reporting the Matter to a Higher Authority.Link to th

1 comment:

  1. The fact that Land Registry are finding it Difficult to produce the claimed Authentic Copy of the Survey Plans that were NOT destroyed, could be Construed that Malcolm Dawson O.B.E. Head of Land Registry, Deliberately and Wilfully Misinformed and Blatantly LIED to Iain Wright M.P. the Democratically Elected Member Of Parliament For Hartlepool, who Should Not Be, Insulted, Humiliated, Mislead or Lied To By A Senior Civil Servant employed by Land Registry.

    ReplyDelete