Friday 22 March 2013

WILL DRUMMOND INVESTIGATE AS PROMISED


Friday, 22 March 2013

Dear Mr Drummond,
Thank You for your rather Curt Response, more like a Reprimand to my detailed but nevertheless Very Courteous reply to your correspondence which I receive on Tuesday 19th March 2013

Following the Letter I sent to The Rt Hon Eric Pickles MP Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government on his comments in a letter to Hilary Ben the Shadow Communities Secretary Published in the Public Domain, on the undercover investigation into the System of Deciding Planning Permission "Despite Strong Opposition from Residents".?

I wish to remind you Mr Drummond, that in your reply to me “YOU”Very clearly Stated that you had a quick skim through my blog http://alanflounders.blogspot.co.UK/ and there appears to be 
A lot of finger Pointing but YOU are Struggling and are at a Loss to Understand & Pin Point where the Issues Lie ?

Your Words Mr Drummond, “NOT” mine ?
I Sincerely and Strongly feel that my Reply to you was both Polite Clear and Informative & addressed the Important Issues of Planning Concerns which YOU very clearly stated “YOU” were at a LOSS to Understand, ?

I also Strongly believe that as a Full Tax Paying Member of the Hartlepool Public I am entitled like any other citizen to receive from You the Elected Mayor of Hartlepool, or any Other Elected Councillor, a Similar Polite, Sensible Response to any Correspondence, I may Send ?

I believe your reply is Distinctly Insulting & Definitely Perverse? Unlike yourself, I am Reluctant to advise anyone on how they Write and phrase their Questions? Your Attitude is I feel very unfriendly,

And does “NOT follow the “The Seven Principles of Public Life”
Know as the “Nolan Principles” particularly “Accountability” 

It is Obvious to me that You have still failed to Read and Digest any of my Criminal Allegations, contained in my Blog, you state that before
You approach any of the Council officers regarding my complaint, could I tell you if I have been through the Council’s official Complaints procedure?

May I again remind You If you were to re-read my letter, you will very Clearly See I have answered that Question , with the following extract from my Letter YOU Received!

“I thank you & fully appreciate that you are Willing to Investigate my Criminal Allegations, Formal Complaints & Freedom of Information Requests, which , IT MUST BE REMEMBERED
I Have been Making since August 2008, using the WhatDoTheyKnow Internet Site, (Still Available) & Hartlepool Council’s Complaint Procedure, a Complaints Procedure I found to be Total Rubbish, the Claims that Letters & E-Mails were not Delivered or Lost in Transit have been unbelievable ”?


I Firmly and Honestly Believe I have FurnishedYOU” the Elected Mayor of Hartlepool with Sufficient Documentary Evidence for you to Start an Official Investigation into the Highly Suspicious and Disgraceful Conduct of some of the Officials in the Planning & Legal Departments? 

I Wish to say this once again We purchased our Registered Freehold Land and Property (Ex-Council) from Hartlepool Borough Council, in February 1984, by “Mortgage” & we Have all the Legal Documents of Purchase & Registration to Prove it, 

I am NOT the Villain in this Property Planning Dispute, I am the innocent victim of a Deliberate Despicable attempt by Richard Trow, an Official in Your Planning Department, who abused his position of Case Planning Officer to GRANT a Controversial Retrospective Planning Application H/2009/0568 Knowing the Structural Unsound Kitchen Extension was Part erected on Registered Freehold Land & Property which Was “NOT” in the Registered Ownership of the Applicant,
in addition He Had Known that the Cowboy Builders , in Blocking the Gas Ventilation Ducts to the Outside atmosphere were making the Outbuildings Unsafe , & creating a Highly Dangerous & Life Threatening Situation, which Prevented our Legal Use of the Outbuilding & Washing Facilities? 

Explained in Detail on Blog. http://alanflounders.blogspot.co.UK/
If you are Sufficiently Interested Mr Drummond, in exposing wrongdoing by some members of Hartlepool Borough Council, you are Welcome to Contact Me, to Inspect my Legal Documentation, Photographs & a number of E-Mails previously sent to Officers of Hartlepool Borough Council, and to Visit my Home and Inspect this Unsafe Carbuncle of a Extension, Illegally Erected and Physically attached causing Substantial Structural Damage to my Freehold Land & Property, Please Let Me Know .
Yours Sincerely
Alan Harvey Flounders 

No comments:

Post a Comment