Saturday 2 March 2013

LETTER TO STUART DRUMMOND MAYOR OF HARTLEPOOL


THE MONKEY MAYOR OF HARTLEPOOL- STUART DRUMMOND-HE  CAN’T SAY HE WAS’NT TOLD OF ANY HANKY-PANKY ?

 Dear  Mr DRUMMOND 
 MAYOR of HARTLEPOOL ,
For some time past I have been publishing in the Public Domain   http://alanflounders.blogspot.co.uk/
Some very  Serious Allegations of  Criminal Fraudulent  Misconduct & Malfeasance  in Public Office, against  some of the Senior Unelected  Hartlepool Borough Council Officials in both  the Legal & Planning Departments  which have all been ignored, and I have also  Criticized  & expressed my disapproval  of a Number of Elected  De-Brus Ward Councillors,  COOK, GRIFFIN & TEMPEST, for THEIR  failure to Investigate  my Concerns, and in addition , I  have distributed  copies, of these  published  allegation of Criminality  to  the Following,
1.
The Member of Parliament for Hartlepool IAIN WRIGHT  M.P. &  the Three (3) Elected Members of the European  Parliament, 
FIONA HALL                          (LIBERAL DEMOCRAT)
STEPHEN HUGHES               (LABOUR) 
MARTIN CALLANAN           (CONSERVATIVE)

2.
In the highly Unlikely Event, You have “NOT” been  previously informed  of my  Continued Peaceful  Protest, to Expose these Criminal activities, and to prevent  any claim  “you might  wish to make” in the future that you were Completely Unaware of my Allegations of Criminality, Committed  during YOUR  TERM OF OFFICE ? I intend to include your Office in ALL  future  distributions of  my Publications  referring to  my personal experiences of Criminal Misconduct.                          

Yours Sincerely,
Alan Harvey Flounders
 http://alanflounders.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. Hello & Welcome,
    Many thanks for your letter I appreciate your comments,
    Unfortunately the Public Office of an Elected Mayor will shortly be abandoned in Hartlepool, which I personally think is very Sad?

    It wasn’t the Mayoral Office that was a Complete Failure in Hartlepool, it was with-out doubt the Occupant? A Clown, He masqueraded & acted like a Monkey, he was Completely out of his depth- but soon realised the Position was a Gold Mine of Personal Financial Opportunity, which he exploited to his advantage, a clear case of Financial self Interest,
    Not unlike all the Others , what’s in it for me, would be politicians in Hartlepool ?
    Thanks again for your Interest.

    ReplyDelete