Friday 21 September 2012

TAXI--TAXI-Where 's My TAXI--SHITHEAD?



An update of my Latest Request to Hartlepool Borough Council, and of Copies to Sent to
Iain Wright M.P. for Hartlepool , and  “ALL” three (3) Councillors of the De-Brus Ward.
Sylvia Tempest (Labour)
Rob Cook (Labour)
Sheila Griffin (Labour)

Have any of YOU been  awakened at 2.30 a.m. by a Drunken Foul Mouthed Man  Shouting  in a loud voice “Where’s My F***** Taxi)  I HAVE, It's  not Funny, but Like many others, I didn't Like to Complain, I now realise, a little late, It does NOT work, if you let them walk over you ,they just return,  I now fight my Corner, Complain,  Raise you Voice, Complain again, ,  Hartlepool Council if a byword for Corruption,  just read this Blog, I have no reason to lie, and if any Council Official in Public Office, wishes to sue me, Go ahead ,


Friday, 21 September 2012

 Dear Freedom of Information Officer

The Land Title Deeds of my Freehold Land and Property, I Purchased from Hartlepool Borough Council in 1984, when the Legal Ownership of the Freehold Land and Property was Transferred, Registered and Filed in both the Property Register and the Proprietorship Register  at Land Registry on the 29th.3.1984,  Contains  a number of what I believe to be Legal  Restrictive Covenants ? Prohibiting Certain activities, such as :-
1.
 Not to carry on “ANY” Trade, Business or Occupation, or do any act which might be Noxious or Offensive to Any Person Occupying  Land in the Neighbourhood. ? I wish to know did the same restrictions apply to Council House Tenants .

My Freedom of Information Questions are as Follows,
(a)
Did Hartlepool Borough Council have a  Council House Tenancy Agreement or Similar Document,  which clearly Authorised or  Prohibited, a Weekly Paying Council House Tenant to Commence operating a Commercial Business Enterprise, from their Council House Premises ?
(b)
If the answer is “YES”  could you please supply to me a Copy of All and Any Documentation Agreement ,  Prohibiting or Authorising  a Weekly Paying Council House Tenant to Commence operating a Commercial Business Enterprise, from their Council House Premises ?
(c )
If the Answer is “YES” would you please tell me  how many Rent
Paying Council House Tenants  applied to Hartlepool Borough Council  for permission to operate a Commercial Business Enterprise, from their Council House Premises ?
Please note I am “NOT” asking for Personal Details subject to the Data Protection Act,  simply the Total Number of Applicants  who applied , if Any.
(d)
If a Rent Paying  Council House Tenant was  Given Council Permission to Operate an Commercial Business, were they subjected to any increase in their weekly Rent Paid to Hartlepool Borough Council,  and were they also  Required  to pay  a Business tax. ? And to whom,?
And was the immediate neighbours of the Rent Paying Council House Tenants operating a Commercial Business for Profit,  Consulted , Regarding  their right to Object on Grounds of  General Public Nuisance .

Yours Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment