Thursday 24 November 2011

Oh What a Tangled Web we Weave,When First We Practice to Deceive!

Saturday 19th November 2011
I have Corrected a few Typographical errors in the interest of Clarity , the salient points are the same.
in this letter to Iain Wright , M.P.  Member of Parliament for Hartlepool

Dear Mr Iain Wright M.P.
I am Disappointed to note that you have failed to reply, to my last letter dated Tuesday 8th November 2011  after receiving an acknowledgement  when I wrote  to you, using the Internet Site, WriteToThem, Containing my answers to Malcolm Dawson's letter which is available on

http://alanflounders.blogspot.com/

I Did Think that You Would Question some of the Suspicious and Downright Misleading and Incorrect   answers and even offer your thoughts  on my Total Rejection of  Malcolm Dawson O.B.E  so called Investigation into my Allegations of  Criminal Wrongdoing by Officers of Land Registry, Durham. it is clearly a "Whitewash" a  "Cover-Up" of  Criminal Wrongdoing,
                     
One Particular Statement below, which should cause every Property Owner who, Purchased ,a Council House
 from  Hartlepool  Borough Council some very Serious Concerns,  because it clearly  brings into Question  the
 Honesty ,  Professional Competence  and Legal Integrity of the "Sellers" Solicitor  J.Anthony Brown, the Chief Solicitor of Hartlepool Borough Council, who Checked and Validated and Legally Conveyed, Registered and  Recorded the Purchase on  Title Deeds CE 74844, “Absolute”  with Land Registry, Durham on 29th March 1984
In addition it also Questions the Honesty ,Professional Competence and the Legal Integrity of the "Buyers"
” Solicitors ,Levinson, Walker and Lister, of Church Street, Hartlepool.

Where all these Qualified Solicitors  “Criminally Incompetent” and Unfit for Office, I don’t think so.  

Malcolm Dawson further  states the following:-
“The 1972 transfer plan for numbers 46 &48 were endorsed to say that they had been prepared by the Local Authority’s Engineer and Surveyor ,( Unnamed) but  Land Registry had Retained copies of the Original Transfer Documents in Accordance with Standard Practice at the Time,
He goes on say,
The 1972 Transfer plan had Recently been Converted to a Digital Format as part of a National  programme
and the Original had been "Destroyed"  "HOWEVER" there is "NO" Reason to Doubt the "Authentic Copy"
This statement is Debatable, my Original Legal Documentary Evidence Contradicts this "Opinion"

  ? Is it not Strange to "Destroy" the "Original" Transfer Documents "BUT" to Retain the "Copies"
What was the name of the Local Authorities Engineer and Surveyor in 1972 ?

Please note,  Malcolm Dawson OBE,  Chief Land Registrar and Chief Executive of Land Registry is Very Careful “NOT”  to claim the “Authentic Copy” as an “Official Copy” of the Register of Title, “WHY”
And  I  ask once again “WHY” have I “Never”  Received such a “Copy”
but did receive, as previously stated , Two Coloured Photographs of an Outside Toilet  & Door "?

It must be Remembered that An  “Official Copy” ( which I received in October 2008  shows the Entries in the “Register” of Title CE 74844, on the 9th October 2008, timed at 10.55.27 ) and Issued on 10th October 2008, showing  and specifies the  Class of Title “Absolute” and Identifies the “Owner “ or Proprietor  on “Registration” on the 29th March 1984.
the “Official Copy”Is Admissible in “Evidence” of “Ownership”   to the same extent as the “Original”.  as  under s 67 of the Land Registration Act 2002,

I make “NO”  apologies for repeating that I personally very much DOUBT that the above Questionable Statement by  Malcolm Dawson’s OBE  that the “Original” Survey Documents had  been  “Destroyed”  but  there is “NO”  Reason to Doubt the “Authenticity” of the “Copy” Would be  Accepted as the  Definitive Truth  by a High Court Judge in a Court of Law, Without

(a) being made under oath and
(b) tested by Counter argument and Cross Examination by the Other Party,

It should also be noted that I personally with One  Independent  Witness Inspected and Validated all the Details ,in August 2008,   on the Original Land Title Deeds  DU 37533 “Registered” and Recorded in 1972
There was “NO”  Indication  or Evidence to Contradicted the Details Recorded at the time of Inspection.
As now claimed by Malcolm Dawson OBE . ?

In  addition it most Certainly questions  the Honesty, Integrity and Competence and can only Muddy the Professional Reputation  of the Senior Engineer and Chief Surveyor of Hartlepool Borough Council, B.R. Davies, B.S.c, who it "MUST" be Remembered was the "Senior Engineer and Chief Surveyor" and therefore
Responsible for “ALL” Surveys and  “Property Searches” regarding Council House Sales  in  1972. Including Title Deeds  DU 37533 .?

Are we to accept that he B.R. Davies, B.S.c.  was so  un- Professional  and  “Incompetent”  that he had failed to uncover his Own Property Survey Searches  which  he had Previously Prepared Prior to the Council House sale of  Land Title Deeds Du 37533, In 1972,  did he also " Completely Forget"  those  Property Survey  Details when “Searching”  and Surveying the following Council Property sales, in September 1983.?
(a)
Pre-Purchase Sale of Council House Property Search and Survey No.M44684  by B.R. Davies BS c Hartlepool Chief Engineer and Surveyor, dated September 1983.
(b )
Supported  by the “Hand Written Property  Survey Report”  for the attention of the “Buyers” Solicitors  “Levinson Walker & Lister “ of Hartlepool, Confirming that “ALL” the Land and Property Surveyed was “Recorded” and all “Details” on Land Title Deeds CE 74844 “Absolute” had been “Checked” and  were “Validated”  as “Correct” dated September 1983.

I Wish to make it quite Clear, this is not a Political Blog.  I have Never said or have Written  anything Detrimental about you as my Labour Member of Parliament for Hartlepool, but if you feel you are Unable for Whatever Reason, to Continue to  Support my Campaign for Justice any longer, Please be advised that With or Without your Commitment, ( and I would Rather Have you Inside My Tent than Outside, )
I fully intend to Continue my Peaceful Protest -------Corruption  Needs to be Challenged ,

I am the Innocent Victim of Fraud, with Sufficient Legal Documentation  to Substantiate  my Allegations,  against both  Land Registry and the named  Council Officers in the Planning and Legal Departments  of Hartlepool
Borough Council  who are  attempting to Sweep under the Carpet my legitimate Complaints of Fraud and Abuse of Public Office,

Consequently , because of the Legal Restriction place on me by the Parliamentary Ombudsman  ,that it may  affect the Parliamentary
Ombudsman’s Ability to Consider my  Complaint  if I was Planning to take Legal Action , (an option I wish to retain,)  I cannot,  therefore accept your Offer to Submit my Legitimate Claims of Property Fraud, to the Parliamentary Ombudsman,
In  view of the Very Serious Nature of my Allegations
I am left with No alterative but to Submit  a Formal Complaint to both the Chief Constables of Durham and Cleveland, to Request an Investigation into my Allegations of Land and Property Fraud,  as I believe Officers of  both Land Registry and Hartlepool Borough Council are Guilty of Conspiracy  in  Perverting  the Course of Justice.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Patricia Prichard,
    Thanks for your letter, I am sorry you have been unable to contact me sooner, have tried twice to send you a e-mail to-day but blueyonder keeps rejecting my e-mail, do hope you contact me soon, I will certainly help all I can, Best Wishes, Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone and Everyone is welcome to read this blog, the more the merrier
    But I will not accept , nor will I publish for all to see, any filthy mouthed insulting comments from any anonymous readers .
    If you have anything Constructive or Negative to say, Put your name to it.
    And it will be Displayed .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am afraid Malcolm Dawson OBE is a complete waste of space, over promoted, overpaid in a position well beyond his abilities. He refuses to acknowledge that a crime has been committed even when presented with irrefutable evidence. Any complaints to the land registry are whitewashed. Land Registry are CRIMINAL.
    Christopher Barrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chris,
    I couldn’t have said it better, a Complete waste of Space, who appoints these people,
    Malcolm Dawson O.B.E. Head of Land Registry, in his written reply to Iain Wright, M.P. for Hartlepool concerning my Criminal Allegation of Officials in his Durham Department, is nothing more than gobbledygook.
    Complete utter nonsense, Gibberish, for a Person who claims to be the Head of Land Registry ,it is Unbelievable,
    To claim that the Original Plans (What ever that means) were destroyed equals the other well used implausible excuse, ,the cheque’s in the post ?
    Or the very good get out of jail free card, the documents have been destroyed, Which, we all know is a mischievous set of lying words used to deceive , he is certainly unfit for his Position.
    keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete