Monday 7 November 2011

No Cover-Up for Wrongdoers

Letter to M.P. Iain Wright, Wednesday November “2nd.

Dear Iain Wright, M.P. Member of Parliament  for Hartlepool.

Thank you for  your latest Letter dated 19th October 2011,  I note your comments and appreciate  your obvious endeavours to resolve this prolonged Property Dispute, with Land Registry, in fairness to yourself, I send the following Information for your perusal  before publishing it on my Web Site, if you think that any reference to yourself  is in anyway detrimental ,then please let me know before I publish and I will be happy to remove it .but I have no intention of removing any of my Allegations of Criminal activities.
1.
You very kindly informed me that you would  keep me informed of any developments, in addition you stated that in order to assist me as much as you  can you had written on my
behalf to Mr. Malcolm Dawson OBE, Chief Land Registrar and Chief Executive of the Land Registry, you  asked Mr Malcolm Dawson OBE, to ensure that my Complaints are thoroughly Investigated and my Serious Allegations are Reviewed,
2.
Unfortunately there appears to have been very little if any investigation or indeed any Constructive Response to your request on my behalf to Mr Malcolm Dawson O.B.E. into my Allegations of what I firmly Believe to be” Criminal” activities when acting without “ANY”  legal authority in Public Office, by Officers of a Government Department, Land Registry, Durham
3
This is in no way a criticism of  you my Member of Parliament, but I  personally do find this Conduct  and the long  delay by Officials of Land Registry is  insulting , arrogant and disgraceful, it  Indicates  to me and others that you, as a  Democratically Elected  Member of the House of Commons, are not receiving  the respect your membership  of Parliament deserves, it may also highlight my own  difficulties  over the past 3 (years)
to receive any justice to my legitimate “whistle blowing “ of  criminal activities “When someone blows the whistle” they are raising a concern about dangers or illegality that effects other members of the public, People buying property by way of a “Mortgage”
Expect  to be protected from Incompetents employees of Land Registry.
4.
I do “ not “ apologise in repeating for  the Record, my Allegations  that Officers employed by  Land Registry
Alan H Smith,           Assistant Land Registrar ,
Andrew Schofield,    Office Manager,
Anthony Lowes,
have “NO”  legal authority to give advice to the public nor are they legally authorised to decide who is the owner of any Land and Property, as they did in the B141 application.?
This is illegal , a member of the public should have confidence in the Integrity of Government employees in positions of trust to  carryout their duties  in accordance with the Law.
5.
It is also important to appreciate that Land Registry simply supply information regarding the “Registered Title“. They have “NO”  authority to  enforce the information an d where
disputes arise then these must be resolved by either the parties involved or through legal representation and/or the “courts“ .
6.
It is my Intention to publish all of my Documentary Evidence which will prove and add substance to my allegations,  a little later,  for the moment I will concentrate on the allegations concerning Officers employed by Land Registry, Durham.
These serious allegations  are “NOT”  Unrelated. to my other  Allegations directed at Officers of Hartlepool Council,
8.
Alyson Carman, Solicitor and Complaints Reviewer
Hilary Martin, Solicitor and Freedom of Information Officer
Richard Trow, Case Planning Officer,
Mr Reece, Development Control Manager
I consider that all the Named  officers of both  Land Registry, Durham and
Hartlepool Borough Council were Complicit in a cover up of a wider CONSPIRACY to  pervert the course of justice and to cover up serious Criminal offences in Public Office. I have Documentary Evidence that Confirms and Validates all my allegations of Criminal Wrongdoing

Public authorities need to be held to account for their actions and at the very least be forced to explain them when they appear to be questionable.

To ensure that no suspicion of any wrongdoing  can be directed to yourself for your endeavours on my behalf,  I hereby state  that all allegations published here and on the  World Wide  Internet are mine and mine alone, If any of my  allegations statements published  here and on another Internet site, WhatDoTheyKnow.  relating to any of the named persons are “Untrue” or in any way “Incorrect” then they are fully entitled to pursue legal actions against me in a Court of Law, ?

it should be noted that I have been trying since August 2008, on various internet sites  by writing Letters of Complaint, E-mails and Freedom of Information requests to obtain a fair and just hearing from Both Land Registry and Hartlepool Council without success, everyone should take note that “NONE” of the  persons I have named have taken any legal action so far,  nor is it likely that anyone named  would do so, I doubt that any of the named would have the moral courage to stand up in a Court of Law and produce “any” Documentation to Challenge  my Incontrovertible  Documentary evidence of “Ownership” Perjury is a very serious matter ?
                 
It also Confirms and Validates my past allegations that the above named Corrupt Fraudsters think they are above the law, they think they  are unaccountable for their Criminal actions, they have previously deliberately ignored documentary evidence
 “Proving”  the legal “Ownership”  of  Land and Property Title CE 74844, “Absolute“ , and knowingly Misrepresented facts to favour a B141 applicant, containing  two(2)  Coloured Photographs of an “Outside” toilet door , as better proof of Land and Property Ownership, (remember Alan H Smith, Assistant Land Register as “NO” legal authority to decide the ownership of “ANY” land and Property. ?

They have also Completely failed to uphold the “Law”  including the  Land Registration  Act 2002, and their own Published Guidance Notes 8, August 2009,
Section 2,which very  clearly states that a “Registered” Title is “Guaranteed” they  have also  ignored the “Fraud Act  2006,  Section 4,  Fraud by abuse of Position. (a) (b) (c )
They can and probably will continue to ignore me, a 79 years old pensioner with
impunity, but  it now appears they can ignore with Complete and  Utter contempt “ANY”  requests from my Democratically Elected Member of Parliament. Iain Wright  M.P.
(a)
I believe that all my Documentary Evidence Land Title Deeds CE74744,
“Absolute” proves without any reasonable doubt that we are the ” legal owners of “ALL” Land and property detailed , Legally Conveyed  and   “Registered “ and Recorded with Land Registry, Durham on 29th March 1984. By the Chief Solicitor, of Hartlepool Borough Council,  J Anthony Brown,
 In addition  the :-
(b)
Pre-Purchase Sale of Council House Property Survey No.M44684  by B.R. Davies BS c Hartlepool Chief Engineer and Surveyor, dated September 1983.
(c )
Supported  by the “Hand Written Property  Survey Report”  for the attention of the “Buyers” Solicitors  “Levinson Walker & Lister “ of Hartlepool, Confirming that “ALL” the Land and Property Surveyed was Recorded and all Details on Land Title Deeds CE 74844 “Absolute” had been “Checked” and  were “Validated”  as “Correct” dated September 1983.
(d)
In addition to our Redemption of  payment of “Mortgage”  acknowledged by
J.D. Walton I.P.F.A. Chief Financial Officer, when we purchased the
said property from Hartlepool Council in February 1984.

2 comments:

  1. The land registry seem to think that they are above the law and as such can do as they please and treat members of the public with absolute contempt. I too have proof above and beyond any shadow of a doubt, that they have broken the law and criminalised themselves, this proof is on signed and stamped land registry documents. I have named and will carry on naming those responsible, publicly, and no action has been taken against me. Telling the truth is not a crime and they know that I am telling the truth. They are corrupt and crooked and alas their complaints process is an absolute waste of time and effort. Our initial complaint, I was told, would be investigated by an independent solicitor. This "independent solicitor" turned out to be a Mr H G Parham, an assistant land registrar at the Plymouth office who, in all probability, was a work associate and friend of A G Berry the very criminal we are complaining about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris,
      Like you I have named the Scoundrels and they have NOT started ANY Legal Action against me,what are they afraid of? it can only be the TRUTH ? I think others are starting to take a little notice of the Situation in Land Registry, in August I noticed a Report of a Letter sent to a Law Magazine available on the Internet
      Regarding one of my Freedom of Information requests to Land Registry and to the B.B.C. seeking clarification
      regarding a B.B.C broadcast in March 2009, stating that Julie Jenkins was the Head of Fraud at Land Registry, the B.B.C confirmed to me that indeed the Broadcast had been made and Julie Jenkins did claim to be the Head of Fraud for Land Registry,? this was DENIED by SONDH GURMALE ,who stated that Land Registry DOES NOT have a Dedicated Department to Investigate Property Fraud, this statement as once again been contradicted recently by Malcolm Dawson O.B.E. Not a very funny situation for millions of decent people paying a Mortgate, left wondering whether they realy do own the Freehold Land and Property their Solicitor
      Transfered Conveyed and Registered at Land Registry, which Land Registry Claimed was Garanteed after Registration, ? makes you think, not all Government
      Employees are Honest Citizens, but then again the same applies to our M.P.'s many of them have lost our Respect,



      ans

      Delete