Thursday 4 October 2012

alan harvey flounders aka "Coffin Dodger ": How to Play a Get Out of Jail Free Card or am I really a Codhead ?

alan harvey flounders aka "Coffin Dodger ": Update  How to Play a Get Out of Jail Free Card or am I really a Codhead ?

Hi Chris,

I am now reading your very interesting History of your case you have been fighting since 2004, against Land Registry, and would like to publish it on my Blog, on the Lines of More Hanky Panky at Land Registry, if you agree,
I think you have very clearly opened a Gigantic Tins of Worms , keep it up, don’t let the bastards win,

I only started in August 2008, shortly after my 75th Birthday, I must explain, Instead of Complaining previously, I had preferred to remain silent, far easier to allow myself to believe there was little to be gained at my age (75) to protest, against these people who it should be remembered had influential friends in Public Office, and the Church, important educated people, they were above the law, didn’t they own and run a business from a Council House, or so I thought at the time, I have since found out, it was a case of fur Coats and no knickers, and therefore, I like thousands of other working class individuals, I did nothing, I was selfish, afraid to raise my voice against authority. This episode can be explained on my Blog Later.? I now know I was wrong, one should have the Courage of his Convictions, it’s very easy to say, but it does take guts to attempt to put in to practice, everything can be funny when it does not affect yourself, a couple of years ago, I discovered on the Internet , a quote from the 18th century philosopher Edmund Burk, which has been going through my mind constantly ever since, which I now display on my Computer and Read and Repeat to my self daily,

“All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing,

I fully understand that I am now in what is classed by many as the Autumn of my life, some may even say it winter time, nevertheless I will continue to try do anything to expose to public view the Wrongdoing and Corruption of men and women in Public Office, particularly the low life in Land Registry, Durham, Richard Fernley, Land Registrar Alan H Smith, assistant Land Registrar, Andrew Schofield Office Manager, and Anthony Lowes , Position Not Known, but not forgetting the Scoundrels in Hartlepool Legal Section, Hilary Martin, Freedom of Information Officer Alyson Carman, Solicitor & Complaints Reviewer, and the Ringmaster of all this Corruption, the Case Planning Officer Richard Trow, who not only personally draws up the Plans for any Retrospective building application but , would you believe, sits in judgement with the Control Development Manager Mr Reece, and rejects any Objections to the Granting of the Retrospective application. without any Input from any Elected Councillors of the Planning Committee on the grounds that he is delegated to decide any contentious planning applications, Unbelievable , but true, of course this will all surface very soon , watch this space,

I am now investigating the following possibilities, ?

Vicarious liability in English law is a doctrine of English tort law that imposes strict liability on employers for the wrongdoings of their employees. I believe my Evidence of my Purchase of my Property from
Hartlepool Borough Council, makes Hartlepool Borough Council, Responsible ,

(Don’t know if it will get me anywhere, but it will keep their minds occupied ) anyway my campaign to expose these thieves and Scoundrels will continue.

I also intend to Involve Protocol 1 Article 1
Right to peaceful enjoyment of property Under the European Convention of Human Rights,

I sincerely believe that when this Deliberate attempt to deprive us of part of our Property started , they did not expect me to be in a position to object, as I was then aged 75years in 2008, and in very poor health, I have a cocktail of Serious Health Problems, three admissions to Hospital with Heart Attacks, Diabetes, Gout, you name it , I’ve got it, I also have a Drink Problem, “Whisky” , but with a small Private Pension, I can afford it, anyway, their Deceitful Dishonest attempts to steal part of my property, has in my opinion given me a strong survival interest, and I will Continue to fight for what I purchased, my Campaign of Protest has undoubtedly kept me alive, when this started in August 2008, I knew Nothing of Land Registration Law, I was completely naive and excessively simple and trusting of human nature, hindsight I now know is a wonderful gift, I now admit I am self taught, but thanks to the Internet Legal Sites which have been a God Send, I think I will be able to hold my corner and ask some very difficult questions when and IF they will eventually sue me, In a Court of Law, which will allow me to appear as a Litigate in Person, and I hope I can keep my Courage,

The effective running and the Reputation of Hartlepool Borough Council by a Mayor , who used to be Dressed as a Monkey and the Local Labour Party is Currently being badly damaged by some of the Un- elected members employed by the Council who are clearly focused on the pursuit of self-interest., money -money -money?



Take care Chris, and please keep in touch,

1 comment:

  1. As I have said elsewhere Alan, feel free to reproduce any of my writings, the more people who see it, the better. I've been chatting with Diana Smith today, she's given me a few ideas. See blog!

    ReplyDelete