Monday 9 January 2012

alan harvey flounders aka "Coffin Dodger "

alan harvey flounders aka "Coffin Dodger "


9 January 2012 21:22

Mr. Iain Wright. M.P. Member of Parliament for Hartlepool
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your latest reply, dated 3rd January 2012,, I am only too pleased to correct any misunderstanding you may have regarding my claim that you did not appear to wish to support my allegations of wrongdoing, I therefore thank you for your obvious support and agree with my decision to report to the Cleveland Police my serious allegations of wrongdoing by Officers of both Hartlepool Borough Council and Land Registry, Durham.

I sincerely appreciate your attempt to involve Malcolm Dawson O.B.E. to investigate my allegations of Land Registry, , while I did have hopes at first, but his statements to have investigated my allegations and claim that the original registry and survey documents had been destroyed, is not acceptable , It is completely unbelievable, and clearly implies that any one purchasing Property from Hartlepool Borough Council is on very sticky ground ? But
as the whole matter will soon be investigated by the proper authorities, I will make no further comments at the moment.

I therefore wish to keep you informed and to put into the Public Domain,
http://alanflounders.blogspot.com/
my latest reply to the F.O I request I made to Hartlepool Borough Council, on the Sale of Council House Properties.

Dear F.O.I. Officer.
(1)
Thank you for your reply to my latest request, Sale of Council Houses.
unfortunately, and not for the first time I find when dealing with Hartlepool Borough Council, that you have completely failed to answer any of my very simple requests,
In a previous F.O.I. request dated 6th August 2011, on your Statutory Duty to Retain Documentary Planning Records as required by law, you did confirm
that Hartlepool Borough Council had retained a copy of all planning records electronically or paper copies, from 1947 onwards, I repeat 1947 Onwards.
(2)
In view of the above statement that Hartlepool Borough Council have retained all planning records from 1947 onwards, I find it incomprehensible that you have failed to retain the Information on the sale of Council House Properties, for the years 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980, which I requested, and consequently you are unable to confirm the number of tenants, who purchased any council house property for those years, and therefore it can be assumed that you and they also are unable to validate and confirm who purchased any Council House Property for those years, further it must be assumed that Hartlepool Council are unable to say with any credibility by what financial arrangements where these Council Houses Sold, and Bought, where they sanctioned by the Town Council by way of a Mortgage, or Purchased by Cash, I find it very difficult as Council Tax payer to understand this cavalier attitude in recording a very important financial transaction, to have no records of how many and for how much Council Property was Sold, is Downright Criminal. When you admitted you retained Planning Records from 1947 ?
(3)
I have further searched the Internet, in reference to the Housing Act 1957, you quoted in your reply, a) Part V Housing Act 1957 (now repealed) granted Council option to sell. without success, in addition I am unable
to find any reference to any Statutory Requirement to destroy any
Financial Documentary Details of the Sale of Council House Property.
as you claim in your reply below? I Still have my Mortgage Redemption Payment Statement ,signed by the Chief Financial Officer of Hartlepool Borough Council J. D. Walton I.PF.A.?

b) We do not hold this information, statute requires we hold information
relating to Council House sales for a minimum period of 6 years after
which all files are and have been destroyed ? Where does it say this ?

I did find the following

Council Houses (Sale)
HC Deb 13 June 1967 vol 748 cc49-50W49W
§53. Mr. Spriggs
asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government to what extent local housing authorities can sell 50Wtheir houses without his sanction and whether he will take steps to require any such authority to refund all the housing subsidies received by them, following the sale of any such property.
§Mr. Greenwood
Local authorities require my consent under Section 104 of the Housing Act, 1957 to the sale of any house on land required or appropriated for the purposes of Part V of the Act and on which Exchequer subsidy has been paid. This covers the vast majority of council houses and it is under this power that I have continued the general consent to the sale of houses, subject to the conditions set out in Circular No.24/ 67.

A person shall not be entitled under this Part of this Act to acquire the freehold of property or an extended lease of the property where the freehold is vested in a housing society as defined by section 1(7) of the Housing Act 1964 and where the cost of acquisition or construction of the property has been financed by a housing society in whole or in part by means of loans from the housing corporation or from a local authority

An explanation would be appreciated, but on past experience , could I request a Internal Review.? And some sensible and honest answers. ? I am a Law abiding Tax Paying Citizen. And demand a Courteous Answer .

No comments:

Post a Comment