Thursday 8 September 2011

Who Says Members of Parliament Don't Care

Who Says Members of Parliament don’t Care
Tuesday 6TH  September 2011.

My Member of Parliament Mr Iain Wright, M.P. has Responded to my Letter of Complaint, published on this  Blog. On Friday 22nd July 2011.
Be Prepared to Stand Up and Fight for Your Right to Own Your Home

 A little  Background History of my Long and Loud  Campaign to expose  the Dishonest and Suspicious  possible Criminal activities committed by Officers employed by Land Registry, Durham and similar dishonest activities by employees of Hartlepool Borough Council.

I still believe that Favouritism, Nepotism, Cronyism, personal Greed,  is still  very much alive  and kicking, in  Hartlepool Council Chambers, as is the
 memory loss epidemic sweeping through the Chambers, The “I don’t recall saying that” is such a great get out of jail free card,

Common sense and logic would dictate that any person with such a lousy memory would be lying ( where have I heard that word before ) or are simply incompetent, anyway, I think there are many in Hartlepool Council both Elected and Unelected who are in urgent need of Psychiatric  treatment or at least an assessment,  it appears that quite a number of Elected and Unelected Officers,  are becoming obsessed , anxious and appear depressed ,
could  it possible be that the disgraceful decision to close the Hartlepool  Hospital  has anything to do with it.?

 No,  I am not a Doctor in support of the Hospital, although I do think it should remain open, nor do I  have any Legal Knowledge, to challenge the diabolical decision by Officers of Land Registry, Durham, I have no qualifications,  none at all , when  leaving the “Eton” College, of the North, “Galley’s Field”  on the Headland. In 1946,
But I can’t forget  my  wonderful memory’s of all the boy’s and girls, I knew there. a slap around the Lugs or a Kick up the arse were every day events, still I love to reminisce ?    No complaints. None what’s  so ever.
    
I am a bit freaked by these  thoughts, , don’t  know why, it  just sounds scary!
Most boys and girls I knew have now left us, but they  have left me with some  wonderful memories.! Thanks ,

All  and  Any Views, Comments and Opinions Expressed here,  are those of the “author “ me.  But I digress,
                      
The Nation Press and Television have in the past been very Critical, to many
 Members of Parliament and rightly so, their  Expenses Scandal  and other Criminal Acts resulting in Prison for some ,should  I believe , be exposed to public view and any Dishonest Politician or Civil Servant  or Council Officer, Should and must be  held accountable for their wrongdoing, no-one should be above the Law. Although some think otherwise and some in Hartlepool,  even  think they can walk on water ?

Having said that, it gives me this opportunity to say a very big THANK YOU to my Member of Parliament Mr. Iain Wright, M.P. for Hartlepool.

Who in a Letter  sent to me,  from  the House of Commons, thanking me for bringing to his attention  my Complaints of Serious Dishonest  Misconduct against  Government Employed officers at Land Registry, Durham. and published on this Blog. http://alanflounders.blogspot.com/ and also available
On the WHATDOTHEYKNOW site.

Mr Iain Write, M.P.  for Hartlepool, states in his letter,  that in order to assist me as much as he can he has written on my behalf to Mr. Malcolm Dawson OBE, Chief Land Registrar and Chief Executive of the Land Registry,

he has asked Mr Malcolm Dawson OBE, to ensure that my Complaints are thoroughly Investigated and my Serious Allegations are Reviewed, he said he will keep me informed of any developments.

So to assist the Investigation by Mr Malcolm Dawson OBE , I have included the main points of the  Suspicious  Documents  contained in the B141 application to change the “Recorded ” Details first “Registered” on Title Deeds CE 74844 “Absolute”  with Land Registry in  March 1984.
(which of course I will publish on this site )

“A Little background information to my Complaints
I have been trying for 3 years to get Land Registry  and Hartlepool Council, to Investigate my Serious Allegations, supported by Incontrovertible Evidence,  and many Freedom of Information Requests to Land Register , and to Hartlepool Borough Council, which  I have previously said, are all available on the WHATDOTHEYKNOW site

it is very difficult for anyone to get a Government Department or a Council  to commence an Investigation into any allegation of wrongdoing or even  the Suspicious Conduct of  Council Colleagues employed in their own department!  Everyone knows where the bodies are buried,  but are afraid to speak, and this is  not just confined to Hartlepool Planning Department.
The start of my Campaign for Justice, commenced when I first objected to a Planning application , in August 2008, later  changed, after my objection, into a Retrospective Planning application  H/2009/0568.
Later I received a B141 From Land Registry, Durham. To be continued,

No comments:

Post a Comment